Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir I Never lost My Praise"

                 The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir - I Never Loss My Praise
                                    Inspirational  Songs And Videos                              


You Can Always Give Thanks

Weeping May Endure For A Night But Joy Cometh In The Morning  Psalm 30:5

             Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of....
Our Lord Jesus Christ ; Ephesians 5:20
                                                                                                                                             
                     I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be ......
                     in my mouth . Psalm 34:1                

                    Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace , whose mind is stayed on thee :
                    because he trusteth in thee . Isaiah 26:3

                    Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. Philippians 4:4

 







Inspirational Songs And Videos
The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir - I Never Loss My Praise - Download This Song: Amazon MP3

0 comments:

Post a Comment