Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Worship Songs.........

        Worship Songs  ...can inspire us to turn our hearts  to the worship of the 
        Only True and living God . Let us now join and worship Him with ....... 
        "The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir".(I Will Bless Your Name Forever More)
                                     For more :  Christian Music Online

                                         I Will Bless Your NameForevermore


Sing unto the LORD, bless His name ; shew forth his salvation from day to day.
Psalm 96:2

My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless His holy
name for ever and ever. Psalm 145:21
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole
spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord
Jesus Christ. 1 Thessalonians 5:23




* I  praise  your name   Lord  Jesus  because  you laid down your life for us !







Inspirational Songs And Videos
The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir - I Bless Your Name - Download This Worship Song : AmazonMP3

0 comments:

Post a Comment