Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Motivational Songs - When I'm Afraid

If your looking for some good Motivational and Inspirational Songs you're in
the right place ! I've selected some of the worlds best composers and singers
for your pleasure and enjoyment . When ever I listen to this song I'm  always 
motivated in inspired and encouraged . Let me know what you think ?   
        
                                       Motivational Songs - Thou O Lord
                                         Inspirational Songs And Videos

Fear Not For I Am With Thee

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will
strengthen thee ; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the
right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10                   

What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. Psalm 56:3 





Inspirational Songs And Videos


The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir - Thou O Lord - Download This Song: Amazon MP3

0 comments:

Post a Comment